Monday 25 March 2013

Doberman stationery

Just a quick post today.

Needed to have more branding and stationery work for my portfolio so knocked up these using the Doberman knives logo i did. I still need to do a business card and some t-shirt designs but i thought i may aswell post what i had done today.

This really isn't a style that i like to work in but it was what the client wanted, the logo is too old fashioned and "console gamey" for me.... Contempory, it ain't lol.




I think the cog/dog graphic (Cogdog) needs to be a little smaller in relation to the type but i am pretty happy with the logo, even if it isn't my usual style. I say usual style, but it is more like the style that is slowly, gradually coming to the fore as i gather ideas via osmosis :p

No comments:

Post a Comment