Friday 23 November 2012

Proof i am still alive.

I am going to share 2 of the worst Photoshop merges in history. I have no excuse other than exhaustion and a senile college Mac.

These are 2 of the initial sketches for my illustration brief focusing on the vastness of space and the ultimate futility of life (but with a non-miserable theme...).

This is the Extinction of Man and will be produced in illustrator this week sometime.

Ignore the terrible merge but like i said, I had my reasons :p

And this is still untitled but will be painted in PS (also sometime this week)


Hopefully you get the idea. I am no sketch artist but It is just a quick (2 day) mock up for the final piece. I wanted it to be an example of the beginning of the end of the world but still keep it quite mellow. Hence the giant eye tentacle creature being quite cartoony. The girl is meant to be a farm girl looking for a lost sheep as a representation of our inherent ignorance.

These are just 2 of the ideas i have for my set of final images but these are the only ones with completed sketch art.

2 weeks on this module left but i am well ahead of where i usually am so all is good in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment