Wednesday 14 November 2012

More work for DBNE

Another quick job for DBNE photographer Duncan Blakemore (www.dbnephotography.com) as he needed a compliments slip done quickly.

He wanted a really simple design with his logo and basic info so knocked this up while he was sat on the couch playing scrabble... It apears that starting the trek to becoming a designer has changed the friendship dynamic slightly :p

But he is taking me out and teaching me to use my new Canon 40D so it is all good.

Here is the comp slip:





As you can see, he wanted simple and he got it but i have put a lot of subtle work in on the font. The logo was designed by another designer. I should hopefully have more time on the rest of the paperwork he needs.

I am now off out down the river to play with my camera so i will possibly have some pics to show later.

No comments:

Post a Comment