Sunday 21 October 2012

Just a quicky

Just a quick update. I promised regular updates to the blog but that didn't last long :(
I will be back to full speed now that most of the things i am doing are digital as my home scanner died an inglorious death.

Our first brief has been a packaging design project.

I chose phonica records mail order service phonicarecords.com/ and got to work.

The actual packaging design i had planned in my head appears to be a bit too complex but i will have ideas to post this week that should give you an idea of what i am doing.


In the mean time here is version 1 of a repeat pattern for some packing tape i am trying to get printed for the project :)


Edit: That image is practically invisible... Should have thought about that first.

Here is a better one.


Not perfect i know, I have a grid set u which resolves the 'wonky circles' issue but i really wanted to post something tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment