Tuesday 16 April 2013

A little piece to go on my wall.

Since i had already spent an age doing the outlines for this in illustrator and only using it sparingly in the album artwork i decided to colour it and mount it for my wall at home.
Hopefully you can see the influence of Kris Davidson here who is an artist i mentioned in an early post.


I'm really just experimenting with editing illustrator images in photoshop as i have found a lot of my illustrator work can look too flat. I know that is a fairly obvious risk with a 2D image but i need to learn to polish my work. I feel that everything i have done looks a little unfinished. This is something i need to improve on if i want to produce any work worthy of being used by clients.

I would also really like to produce more artwork for sale to subsidize my existence, i have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment